Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im looking for a Micro Skiff, I will travel for it, Im looking in the $5,500 price range. Its a gift to myself for getting out of the Army. I wont be able to pick it up until December. Let me know if anyone has anything, please and thank you!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hello, Im looking for a Micro Skiff, I will travel for it, Im looking in the $5,500 price range. Its a gift to myself for getting out of the Army. I wont be able to pick it up until December. Let me know if anyone has anything, please and thank you!
Good luck with your search. Nice gift. Keep in mind that anything worthwhile in that price range will go quickly. Have cash on hand to purchase on the spot after a water test. Also anything that hasn't sold fairly quickly in that price range is probably on the higher end of reasonable

·
I Love microskiff.com!
13 Posts
Will , shoot me a text my Dad may have just what your looking for , for $5500 he has a Kennedy Kraft 14ft with a brand new Yamaha 25 tiller 850-687-6060 we are in Destin Also

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have one in Texas available in mid-January. Custom Gheenoe 15.4 NMZ With new (< 30 hours) Mercury 9.9 HP manual tilt and trim. New McClain Trailer. Boat, motor and trailer combo asking $5K.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts