Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellas! I saw those but just wanted to encourage anyone else who has one but hasn't posted it for sale yet.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I got a 01 Bannon that's will be available in a few weeks. It was a rarely used survivor i found in need of some TLC. This thing even still has the original old school HB decals. It's was stripped to a bare hull and restored year and a half ago. All the cheap plastic crap HB uses. Was replaced with SS. It has it original gel coat no respray and is super shiny. The tank was pulled a new bottom welded on a sprayed with LineX(I saw ECC does this now). So you should have no fuel tank issues for a long long time. This boat was a super rich old guys. That had a fleet of boats. This one was hardly ever used. He said a guide he uses had one. He liked it so much he bought one as well. It was stored on a covered lift. And the Ramlin was stored in a garage with no weight on it. I put all new tires,hubs and all LEDs. It has the original 01 Merc Big Foot that runs great. But has weak power tilt/trim. I flushed and put new fluid in it. Hoping it will loosen up. But it still is slow and labored a bit. But it does work. It's a pre hour meter days. But from the condition of the rest of the boat. I would say not as near as many most 01s. Since it was covered the seats were even in good shape! Just the foam was shot. So it has the new type of closed cell foam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts