Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be in Folly Beach 9/16 - 9/21 and looking to fish inshore for a 4-6 hours on 9/18 or 9/20.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have a lot of great guides you can’t go wrong with.
I also guide that area as an added option for you.
https://www.browndogsportfishing.com/
Cleve, Thanks for giving me an awesome experience with you last week. I can't think of another fishing trip where I caught red fish and trout, and was able to see porpoise feeding in the shallow creek 20 ft from the boat, deer on shore, and a bald eagle flying near us with lunch in his talons. This trip was more than I could have expected and exactly what I needed. The wife and I will be back up in Folly for Christmas, so I will be in touch if the weather looks good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cleve, Thanks for giving me an awesome experience with you last week. I can't think of another fishing trip where I caught red fish and trout, and was able to see porpoise feeding in the shallow creek 20 ft from the boat, deer on shore, and a bald eagle flying near us with lunch in his talons. This trip was more than I could have expected and exactly what I needed. The wife and I will be back up in Folly for Christmas, so I will be in touch if the weather looks good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts