SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a cheap 4-5-6 hp 2-smoke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Nov 26, 2008.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Looking for a reliable, great-running but cheap 2-stroke short shaft in the 4-5-6 hp range. I'm envisioning one that runs great but ain't much to look at.

Basically I don't care what it looks like as long as it's all there and it runs great.

Budget is tight but if you've got one you're looking to sell, and are within reasonable driving distance to Palm City/Stuart (40 miles north of Palm Beach) shoot me a PM.

-T

2. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Deerfly had a Mariner 5hp I was talking to him about buying a while back. He was not in a hurry to sell it so it might still be there. He was going to let it sit until I had the cash but you know how that goes, never seem to get the cash when you need it. We agreed that if a buyer came along not to wait for me.

If the price is more than you like for the 5hp, I have a Mariner 4hp that I would sell you for less just to get some money towards that 5hp.

You might have to wait until after huntin' season to get a hold of him.

3. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

$250 or trade for a handgun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cantcatchsquat

cantcatchsquat Well-Known Member

sorry deerfly's motor is sold i just picked it up 2 weeks ago

5. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

I will be testing a little 3.5 nissan this weekend very light all self contained .... (could be yours just say the word) :) )

PS will be firing off a MO in next few days Gotta hit PO Box

Dave

6. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

KILLJOY!

;D

7. Captain_Carl

Captain_Carl Well-Known Member

I'm looking for the same thing, 6-8hp something clean good runner. 2 or 4 stroke, not too picky. .Give me a holler and feel free to e-mail me at skiffworksinc@yahoo.com :-?

8. love2flyfish

love2flyfish Well-Known Member

I have a 96 nissan 5 hp that has been used in freshwater only. Location is the only thing that will kill ya here, Im in Colorado. PM me if you are interested.

[​IMG]

9. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

thanks, I think I have a lead on what I need.

-T