SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a Banshee Extreme..

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bsnapp818, Jun 11, 2011.

1. bsnapp818

bsnapp818 I Love microskiff.com!

I'm looking for a Banshee Extreme in the area of 15-17k.  I hear the market is flooded with these because they are the IFA top prize.  I have found a few but the owner or person that post the ad never responds.  Any help, or know anyone?  Thanks :-?

2. cflounders

cflounders I Love microskiff.com!

Hello,
    I have an extreme here on consignment. It's a 2006 w/ an E-Tech 50 HP and the custom aluminum Ranger trailer. Call me here at the store if you have any questions. 352-628-2991. Chris

3. bsnapp818

this one?
    http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2006-Ranger-Banshee-Extreme-97150947

4. mark1

mark1 I Love microskiff.com!

if you cant find a extreme that you like - i have a amazingly clean 05 banshee.. see the ad posted several weeks back ..

5. bsnapp818

Still looking for something....Anything out there?

6. Brandon_Buckner

Brandon_Buckner I Love microskiff.com!

We have one (a certificate that is) from an IFA event last weekend. This is the typical rig, loaded with 60 hp yamaha, minnkota, humminbird, jack plate, power pole, etc... It would cost more than your listed price range though. We have been offered up to 20K from dealers (one of which already has a buyer lined up), but we were asking 22K. If you have any interest, please call me at 239-848-6336.
    Either way, best of luck with your search. I wish I could convince the wife I need one more boat. They are awesome machines.

7. bsnapp818

I have actually thought about trying to find someone with a certificate. The boat will be new, mine, and I will know what had been done to it. What are the exact feature that come on the base models with the certificates. Im always willing to spend more, after all its just like a car payment right.. :-/ haha

8. Brandon_Buckner

Brandon_Buckner I Love microskiff.com!

It comes with 60 hp 4-stroke Yamaha, Bob's 4" jack plate, Power Pole, Loadmaster trailer, Minnkota TM, Optima batteries, Humminbird electronics, and Blue Point Fabrication metal work.

9. bsnapp818

So basically if you get one of these, you would just pay any dealer costs and and upgrades huh..Does a livewell come standard on these or is that an upgrade?

10. bsnapp818

So, I don't really care about the price. I don't care if it is a certificate.

Seems like every time i search for a boat, I find nothing. A soon as I stop looking and give up, the market gets flooded.

Is that a sign from the boat gods or just plain bad luck?
    :-/

11. kit

kit I Love microskiff.com!

there is one on 2coolfishing.com in tx