SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for 13ft'r

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by gregT, May 7, 2007.

1. gregT

gregT Well-Known Member

Looking for a 13ft'r with trailer. Engine not needed, but would consider if its a package deal. Will also consider bigger boats as long as they are in my price range.

Wanted to stay under $1,000 for boat and trailer, preferable less than $800.

Located in Longwood, but will travel to pick up the boat if you are reasonably close.

2. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

contact shiner killer

3. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Greg,

I might have 2 out of the three for you. That is if you want pay close to nothing but put a little work into them.

I have a 13' Lowsider that needs some glass work on the transom and the nose. I will give it to you if you promise to fix it and use it.

I also have a 7.5 Gamefisher that runs but may need a tune up. Its a clean little motor with a new prop. I will let it go for $50. Thats just enough to keep you honest ;D

I am in Longwood. So it will cost you next to nothing to come over and take a look. Email me if you are interested.

4. gregT

gregT Well-Known Member

5. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1179111636]This Thread[/link]