Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody tried this ?????

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Put it on the grease gun and.................................best damn thing I bought it in a long time especially if you have a flex hose on the gun..........I use to dread dealing w/ keeping that friggin flex hose on the zerk...happy camper....

·
Brandon, FL
10,793 Posts
I have such a horrible time when refilling the grease gun I give up. Never get anything to come out on the reload. So I buy a new one, fill it, use it up and throw it away.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Report:

The best gizmo I have found in a long time. I now enjoy the process.I really use to hate dealing w/ the grease gun
Best money spent in awhile and comes w/ a rebuild kit.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have such a horrible time when refilling the grease gun I give up. Never get anything to come out on the reload. So I buy a new one, fill it, use it up and throw it away.
Ya know there is a right end and a wrong end...Yup there is......

·
Registered
533 Posts
The LockNLube grease gun with the lockable fitting @topnative2 is talking about will be my next grease gun purchase....

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The LockNLube grease gun with the lockable fitting @topnative2 is talking about will be my next grease gun purchase....
You hells bay guys .......:)🥳 and I bet Yeti has a travel box for it🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Duck will beat u to it😈

PS...nice catch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts