SOLD/EXPIRED Loaded Black on Black Gheenoe LT25!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheBrazilNut, May 13, 2011.

1. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

2009 Custom Black LT25
    Mercury 25hp 2 stroke XD Motor
    Black Continental Trailer

HULL: Like new with zero holes!

*Custom Fiberglass work done by Custom Gheenoe
    *Open floor
    *Well under casting platform for 6 gallon tank
    *Custom Color
    *Graphite/Epoxy rolled on bottom and 2" up the Chines (rock hard protection)
    *Rear Deck w/hatch spring
    *Bob's Manual Jack Plate
    *Push pole Holders
    *Custom re-movable poling platform
    *Mini Rear Platform
    *XXL Casting Platform
    *Both platforms are black powdercoated w/5mm Sea Deck
    * 2 Rod holders for front platform, 1 for rear
    *Cooler w/cushin and Kennedy tie down kit
    *Switch Panel, shark eyes, rear nav. light, bilge pump, led lights, marine battery, wired or trolling motor

Motor: This is a BEAST! 34mph solo

*Mercury 25 hp 2 stroke
    *Tiller extension
    *3 & 4 blade props
    *Professionally Painted
    *Just Serviced with new water pump & impeller, Carb

Continental Trailer:

*Black epoxy paint
    *New 12" tires, lights, winch, bunks, hubs, buddy bearings, belly strap, spare tire & mount

I'm also including:

Garmin GPS, CG Center Box, seat cushin, T- Bag, Sea Deck pieces, CG horizontal rod holders, extra S.S. hardware and a bunch more stuff.

$6,950 OBO

I can be contacted via PM or at 321-626-8877

Thanks,
    Darin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dphil33843

dphil33843 Well-Known Member

Re: Gheenoe LT25 Black

Willing to separate? If so how much for boat and trailer only?

3. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Re: Gheenoe LT25 Black

I'm going to keep this as a package.

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Motor looks new repainted, what model year is it?

5. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

The motor was painted by "paint it black". I think it's a 1990.

6. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I think the last year for the XD series was 1988. He did a killer job on the paint, makes a 23++ year old motor shine. Sweet.

Good luck with the sale

-T

7. Mike_Poczik

Mike_Poczik I Love microskiff.com!

Interesting poling platform. Got more pics of it? Never seen a 3 legged platform. How tall is it? Looks like a tall step not having any other mid height steps, but it may be camera angle. What size tubing? Looks small, again might be camera angle.

8. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

The poling platform is a smaller tube then the other platforms, but is not that hard to climb. It's designed to be re-movable and puts all of your weight inside the skiff and does not squat.

9. Mike_Poczik

Is there any storage in the nose? Can't tell from the pics, even the last set. Or only the small area under the back seat and that covered bilge area? Don't like trippin over stuff layin around. Is the cooler you are including a Yetti or a igloo type? What size is the cooler? Got any pics of the motor with the cap off? Is there a fuel filter/water seperator on it?

10. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

There is a ton of room under the platform. The cooler is an igloo w/rod holders and a cushin. No fuel water sep. and the skiff is WIDE open w/plenty of space and room.

I will post pics under the cowl. Super clean under there!

11. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Just be sure the engine doesn't stick back more than 3' from the lights to be legal. Pretty sure that's the reg.

If it doesn't, it may not trailer that well on the jet ski trailer but at least it'd be legal.

If it does stick back farther than 3' past the lights just be sure and hang a red flag on the back each time you trailer it and you'll be legal.

-T

12. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Guys,

I hate to delete posts or threads but this thread began to violate Microskiff's terms of service. I would ask that if you had your posts deleted please let it go and remember that we are here to enjoy each others input. I realize that that sometimes can be difficult in the for sale section since someone it trying to sell something and can comments can sometimes be perceived as detrimental to their ability to sell an item.

If you have any questions please send me a PM or start a thread in the general section and I will be happy to answer questions about our terms of service or and other questions on how Microskiff moderates the forum.

Thanks,

Tom

13. parker31887

parker31887 I Love microskiff.com!

Well crap there goes my break time entertainment Mr. Moderator (that was beginning to look like a sportsman forum).... Nice Boat Brazilnut it’s the epitome of KISS

14. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Don't want or need ANY drama! I adjusted the bunks and trailer. :)

[​IMG]

15. Mike_Poczik

"Stern look better!

Now post a pic of it overall to show how it fits on the trailer and put those guys with the jetski trailer thoughts in their heads to bed!

Good luck with the sale"