SOLD/EXPIRED LOADED 2013 Ankona ShadowCast 16 aka 'Lagoon Edition' aka 'Best in the Universe'

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dillusion, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

This build is coming to a close, so she is going up for sale to the next lucky owner. This is a great skiff and has tons of upgrades. I am selling the boat, motor, and trailer. But I will remove the motor if the buyer desires.

This skiff has been BABIED. Hand waxed twice a month. Super clean! Motor is immaculate too!

2013 Ankona ShadowCast 16
    -Oyster White Hull/Matterhorn White Decks
    -Strongarm Products 'SE' package (Push pole holders, casting platform, poling platform, stabilizer tabs) with SeaDek on platforms
    -Stainless rub rail upgrade
    -Hell's Bay Toe Rails custom installed
    -Hell's Bay chrome 9.5" grab handle on center console
    -Offset GEMLUX bow cleat
    -Grey hatch upgrade
    -Internal 8 gal fuel tank in bow
    -3 custom white cushions on center console and YETI
    -Center console jumpseat with tiller grab bar
    -Rear cut-out for YETI 45
    -INCLUDED YETI 45 Cooler
    -Navigation lights
    -Bilge pump w/ stainless thru hull
    -Custom nav light switches
    -Upgraded stainless drain plug
    -12v DC connector
    -Odyssey PC680 Battery
    -All wiring done professionally with tinned wiring
    -Vance 4" single-point adjustable jack plate
    -Two cup holders and GPS mount for a handheld GPS in the center console face
    -Custom backrest cushion on the grab bar
    -Custom working TinyTach TT2A with 15ft cable leading to the center console

2013 Float-On Aluminum Trailer with break-away tongue
    -Comes with spare tire and spare tire holder on front of trailer
    -Also comes with wheel locks on all three rims

2004 Mercury 2-stroke 25HP
    -TOTALLY REBUILT in 2012 with 20 hours on it (as per tinytach)
    -Super clean
    -Basically all new parts put in 2012
    -Pushes the skiff to 24kts or 27MPH
    -Stainless Solas 15P custom cupped prop
    -Bob's Machine Shop True Tracker/Cav Plate installed

Asking $11,300 OR BEST OFFER (See posts below this one for price info after this posting date) please call 954-778-2344 and ask for Matt or send me a message on here with questions

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

What's next? SC 18 perhaps? GLWS..

3. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

Not sure if anyone even wants this one lol...once I have cash in hand I'll see my options

4. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

You just got it!!?? :D

5. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

That's a beautiful boat. Best of luck with the sale!

6. kooker

kooker I Love microskiff.com!

Why haven't you opened a pawn shop yet?

7. hardin083

hardin083 Well-Known Member

Good looking skiff for sure!! GLWS! Sweet setup for the lagoon! If I could sell my ranger phantom I would be calling you!

8. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

I don't get why there are so many brand new shadowcasts on here for sale ?? Anyways, good luck with sale.. looks like a nice skiff

9. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

It's not the boat, it's me and how I progress through hobbies. I buy and sell allot...

haha dont know

10. MUD_MINNOW

MUD_MINNOW I Love bumping bottom early in the morning

My guess is that everyone wants the 18' ;)

Someone would deff get a great jump on this and be fishing the next day.... Who me? Yea I'm waiting.

Good luck with the sale!!!

11. samay

samay Saltwater Soul

Can you please buy a SUV 17 and rig it out so I can buy it from you this fall? :)

12. tgaud11

tgaud11 Well-Known Member

Wow! I like this how this is set up. Normally like the "bare-bones" look but this thing looks awesome.

Wish it was a couple thousand cheaper and I would be on my way to pick it up!!

Good luck with sale!!

13. snag

snag I Love microskiff.com!

hey matvac sweet ride. can u tell me how heavy that 25 merc is . im in the market 4 one and i wanted to know
    what those motors that are in good shape are valued at. ball park? are they the lightest 2 strk  in there class?

14. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

Motor weighs about 119 lbs with electric start. In very good condition they are worth 1900-2000. In worse condition maybe 1400-1500.

15. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

I can buy them all day long for $1000 or under! Paid $700 for mine with a Jon boat and trailer, fresh water motor that just needed a carb job, gear oil, and water pump. Sold the Jon boat for $150/w trailer

16. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

Lucky man, share your connection with the forum!

17. troutozark

troutozark I Love microskiff.com!

I'm not sure about the Merc 25 2 stroke but Merc still makes the 9.9 and 15 for the Canadian fishing lodge market.  The lodges up north lease them for a season then turn them back into Merc where they are re-furbed  and re-sold.  I guide freshwater trout on the White River in North AR. and know a couple of guides that have purchased them for about half of new price.  Those big Canadian lodges get them by the hundreds.  Will do some research and try to get better info.

EDIT: Here's one example and there are more. This outfit is in Largo, FL http://www.smalloutboards.com/mfaq1.htm

18. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

The lodge mercs you are referencing are all 4 strokes. Good deals but way heavier than the 25 2 stroke.
    The 25/30 sea pro 2 stroke is new but no longer able to be sold and shipped into the US

19. troutozark

troutozark I Love microskiff.com!

Wrong!!! You can get either and 2 strokes are not illegal in the US. Just checked with one of my guide friends and his 15hp Merc 2 stroke is a 2009. I have a pair of 2005 models, one elec start and one not. Cannot tell the dif from his 2009 model. I paid $2200 each for mine new, he paid $1300 for his and came in Merc packing box, 6 gal tank and hose with one year warranty. He is looking for the paperwork to see where he ordered it from.

20. kamakuras

kamakuras Well-Known Member

Matty, I know a guy in Homestead that will be interested in your boat. I am taking him for a test ride on mine and will send him your info.