Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on the C-2 AKA Snapper Creek Canal near Red Road in the South Miami area. I was doing yard work this morning and noticed something funny at the tarp where I keep my Yaks and Canoe near the canal. I was missing my Canoe and on kayak. I can't say if it was stolen or some how came off the rack and landed into the water....or some ones pick up truck. I have cameras and need to go thru a weeks worth of footage. My Mohawk Canoe (a 24 YO fish catching machine) was later recovered. My neighbor had found it half sunk a week ago. I am guessing that is when they were either taken or got into the water. The Native Ultimate is still missing. If you believe you know where it is or someone has offered it to you, DM me for my address. If you find it I have posted a no questions ask reward. It's a great kayak in a special order color with some sentimental value. I'm bummed.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Within an hour of this post someone of FB spotted a post on my Kayak and tied me to the person who found it. I picked it up and they are both safe at home. I will be securing them to the rack in a different fashion and keeping the big dog in the front until IT comes on Monday to sort out my evening footage. 2 cameras point at the boat (currently in safe storage while the ramps are closed) and yaks . Alls well that ends well. Thanks for the kind words and well wishes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts