Latley

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by orlgheenoer, Oct 3, 2007.

1. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

I have fogoton what has got me to where I am.

Thanks Gheenoe

Thanks Microskiff.com

Thanks Tom

Thanks Curtis

THANKS pugar

Thanks Blake

Thanks ron

Thank Rob

Thanks Dave

Thank Just bill

Thanks FISHGAZAM

Thanks Imagheenoer

Thanks Thresher

Thanks Lone Ranger

Thanks Tommywhaler

Thanks Ron W.

Thanks JRH

Thanks deerfly

Thanks everyone who have watched me say stupid thing

and thanks RJ beavis for letting me know when I do ;D

2. captnron

captnron Guest

Your a fine grasshopper. ;)

3. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

The force is strong in this one...

4. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

yeah, and I am going to coreect you again because your parents should be at the top of that list for all the stuff I have heard of them doingso that you could put the time in fishing.

5. captnron

captnron Guest

I noticed that too but glad you brought it up.

I will give some slack since he didn't boast his "hot" GF. ;)

6. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Young tards is learning... ;D Takes time to go from a young know it all to an old fart that know how little they actually know...

Cheers

7. captnron

captnron Guest

Funny how the older we get, the more we realize in the scheme of things, we don't no jack. With age we learn what we don't know. ;)

8. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

I was just talking about this forum rj, but if you want me to list through the people that have helped me along my way I will.

Thanks mom and dad I appriciate you more then you'll ever know.

And rj, you truley are out to get me arnt you?lol

9. costefishnt

costefishnt Cost Efish'nt³

Tanner, I was going to call you last night and have a little "pep talk" but on my ride hoe it dawned on me, I hate when people try to tell me how I should live my life.....so, this morning I though about it on the way back to work....I wish I had listened to those who gave advice as opposed to doing things the hard way.

Tanner your a good kid, but your a kid none the less. I remember when you first came around, and you were nothing more than a snot nose, but you have grown, and well, I have always liked you and see a lot of potential in you. The first thing you need to do is close your mouth (or type less) and listen (or read) more. everybody has an opinion, but it is their opinion, not someone elses. Make up your own mind, do not be swayed by the likes of Billy, larry, ron, or myself. You will understand this more and more as you mature, and not until then. Learn not from what some idiot like myself types on an intardnet forum, but from experience. read books on subjects of your interest, visit boat builders like ron does, visit museums, study your surroundings. I promise you it will make you a better man in the long run.

forgetting those who have helped you climb to your standing is not a good thing, but those who helped push you did not put you where you are. you did that. do not ruin it with what you think someone might want you to say. rj was right, your parents are the only people who deserve thanks, or at least they should be at the very top of your list!!!

keep your feet on the ground. a boat will not make you any better, it will not be your savior, it is just a boat.......

10. captnron

captnron Guest

Someone splashed Curtis here too. :eek: :eek: :eek: Clearly better. ;)

11. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

curtis did not tell anyone but he has been taking typing classes at a junior college in titsusville

12. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

u're welcome sire! u still own me about fishing trip! ;D ;D ;)