SOLD/EXPIRED Ladies Rolex Two Tone

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Glock2710, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Glock2710

Glock2710 Wishing I was on the water!!!!!

I have for sale my wifes mid 1980's 6 million serial number two tone Rolex datejust. It has a beautiful aftermarket Blue Diamond dial and a Diamond and Sapphire bezel. It comes with the original Jubilee bracelet and an aftermarket 14k and stainless oyster bracelet. Last year it received a $600.00 full service, cleaning, and new sapphire crystal from Griener's Jewelers in Winter Haven and has not been worn since.

I am asking $2800 or best reasonable offer and I welcome a face to face at Griener's or another Rolex dealer for verification. I will consider trading for a skiff or a small flats boat. Please e-mail me for additional pictures or with any questions.
    Thanks, Jimmy
    Deepdiver27@aol.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Glock2710

This is still available and Christmas time is right around the corner. ;) I would like to move this since it is not being worn, and it needs to be enjoyed. I will consider reasonable offers or trades. I would really like to work out a trade for a Gladesmen, could be hull only or hull and trailer. :p

3. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Does she know it's for sale ;D

4. Glock2710

Oh Yea, I have her full blessing. She no longer wears yellow gold so she now has a new watch ::)