Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Nice work thanks for sharing. I'm sure you will develop a following in that market segment.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
215 Posts
Nice Skiff congratulation!!!
Love the wide walk around gunnels .
May God Bless your new company

·
BBA Counselor
7,141 Posts
I like the lines, and it looks like a nice clean setup. Good luck on your future ventures!

·
Pg native
141 Posts
Great looking boat at a good price. Congrats. Are you building the boat in Sarasota?

·
Cert. Yamaha technician
4,330 Posts
$12,900 for a BMT with platforms and aluminum tank is going to be a steal for a hull like that.

congrats guys!
It comes with Aluminum Trailer l, V-Marine Push Pole Holders, & Carbon Marine 21' G2LR push pole.

Thanks for all the support guys!
Wow all that $12, 900
Only thing you need is some fishing rods and its ready to go

·
Seek First The Kingdom
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$12,900 for a BMT with platforms and aluminum tank is going to be a steal for a hull like that.

congrats guys!
It comes with Aluminum Trailer l, V-Marine Push Pole Holders, & Carbon Marine 21' G2LR push pole.

Thanks for all the support guys!
Wow all that $12, 900
Only thing you need is some fishing rods and its ready to go
That's the idea!
We wanted to fill a gap that no other builder wants to touch.
As a working class man dropping 45k or even 25k on a poling skiff is just too much for me. I figured I wasn't alone and so Matt and I started Kingdom Boatworks.

·
Just add water!
192 Posts
That's the idea!
We wanted to fill a gap that no other builder wants to touch.
As a working class man dropping 45k or even 25k on a poling skiff is just too much for me. I figured I wasn't alone and so Matt and I started Kingdom Boatworks.
Could not agree more... You are certainly shooting for at least 60% of shallow draft enthusiasts, who realistically could NEVER afford to drop more than 15K on a new boat (including myself).
Love the lines on this Rook. Specially, the fact that there is a slight deadrise all the way down to the transom, should give a fairly smooth ride  ;)over light chop. Kudos for a job well done, keep splashing those molds Sir, you will get those puppies sold faster that you can make'em!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts