SOLD/EXPIRED Karma Rod/Daiwa Capricorn 2000A

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mulletboy, Aug 2, 2007.

1. mulletboy

mulletboy Well-Known Member

I am selling a S84L Karma fishing rod, matched perfectly with a Daiwa Capricorn 2000A spinning reel. This is a very lightweight inshore combo, perfect for throwing weightless jerkbaits, as well as topwater's, spoons, and jigs. You will never tire using this combo, it is extremely lightweight, but suited to pull in most inshore species. The reel is in good condition, and is just about ready for it's 6 month service. Here is what the Karma website says about the rod.

The S84L is suited for throwing weightless jerkbaits and the lightest of jigs while still possessing enough reserve power to tame a top of the slot redfish. Suited best when the required presentation is light baits or lures, little structure and small
    casting windows. The S84 is quickly becoming one of my favorite rods. I love it for flounder and trout in the winter.

The 7’ S84L has an extra-fast tip and a 6 1[ch8260]2” handle.

Mates well with either the 1000 or 2500 series reels and eight-pound PowerPro.

I am asking 175.00 for the combo. The rod retails for 209.00 and the reel retailed for 110.00 new.

2. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

I have 2 of the KArma's in the 7'7" range and they are awesome. Short butt's so you get a lot of rod to throw jerkbaits a long way. Definitley a great deal.

3. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

why are u selling it ?  that's very good rod and also it made similar to black magic blank rods. I had bunch of black magic blanks. very awesome rods!

4. mulletboy

It's probably my favorite rod inshore. I am selling it to get money for a great deal on a used fly rod. I am sure I will regret it, but I am pretty much an impulse guy ;D

5. mulletboy

Re: Karma Rod/Daiwa Capricorn 2000A (sold!)

Sold!