Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
14,933 Posts
Disrespectful and shameful. I hope people have enough integrity to not take part in that nonsense. I really hope at some point fishing tournaments become regulated so trash like this is done away with.
Then again it could just be some crybaby bay raper that made a fake tournament flyer to get panties in a wad...

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
14,933 Posts
I don’t recall anything like this going on when they dropped the middle and lower Texas coast trout limits from 10 to 5 fish. A lot of us actually wanted it because we give a damn about the fishery.
Meat hauling guides should be happy, they can get their clients 5 trout each and race back to the dock to pick up another group...it’s almost comical what little sissies these guys are.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Font Poster Adventure Advertising Recreation

Reactions: EdK13

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
14,933 Posts
Mr. Cervantes: Confirmed Haynie owner....anyone here shocked?

(I apologize in advance to any Haynie owners...I was once a Majek owner...so I'm no saint.)
It’s not about the boat, anyone can be a jackass. I have good fishing buddies that run SCBs with 400 Verados and they are respectful and safe and I’ve seen idiots in 12 foot jon boats idling across boat channels like no one else is on the water. Believe it or not a lot of the poling skiffs I’ve seen lately in my area pull some stupid things too. Weenie boats have become a fad over the last decade, one of the reasons so many are for sale with low hours. You know what I mean...

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,592 Posts
It’s not about the boat, anyone can be a jackass. I have good fishing buddies that run SCBs with 400 Verados and they are respectful and safe and I’ve seen idiots in 12 foot jon boats idling across boat channels like no one else is on the water. Believe it or not a lot of the poling skiffs I’ve seen lately in my area pull some stupid things too. Weenie boats have become a fad over the last decade, one of the reasons so many are for sale with low hours. You know what I mean...
Very true, but let me have my fun!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.