Julian and Madison Guas Fun Fishing Tournament

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by tguasjr, May 25, 2012.

1. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

Alright guys, its that time of year again and we are ready to raise money for two causes that are near and dear to me. Autism and Childhood Cancer. The tournament will be held at Matheson Hammocks Park and Marina on July 14, 2012. We have kept the entry fee at $100 per boat and you can depart from any Marina as long as you are back at the weigh station by 5pm. Inshore categories will be Bonefish, redfish, tarpon and snook. More information to follow. If you would like to be a sponsor or know someone that would please contact me at 786-223-8680. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Great cause guys. Tico puts on a top notch event. Sign up and hang out with other fellow Microskiff members.

3. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

You picked the worst possible tide for inshore division...

4. BobR305

BobR305 Guest

The tide will be the least of your worries.

5. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

Lol what? The weather should be terrible as usual. Why the tide is brutal, for me. Is because I'd have to run from Matheson all the way down to ceasars. The mid day low tide is terrible to try and be back by check in time. Especially if the conditions are bad. Plus bones wouldn't be as easy to get to eat at the hottest point of the day.

6. tguasjr

tguasjr Fish Finaddict

It is with sadness that I must inform you all that this year's tournament will have to be postponed. Some issues have arisen and we will not be able to go forward with the tournament on the current scheduled date of July 14th.

I am confident that this year's tournament will be a success at a future date.

I want to thank you all for all your support.

As soon as I have the new date I will let you all know.