SOLD/EXPIRED Jp has a classic for C H E A P(ish) and it's clean

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by thresher, Jan 19, 2007.

1. thresher

thresher Well-Known Member

I have a Classic 15'6" (White) for sale. It has approx. 4 hours total on the water.

It sits on a 2005 Magictilt B16 trailer, galvanized, purchased new at same time as boat. Trailer also has bearing buddies, new matching spare tire, and front swivel roller wheel.

The motor is a 2004 Nissan NSF9.8a . It is incredibly quiet and well matched to the boat. It was bought new in late 2004 and has approximately 40 hours on it. Tank and fuel line included.

The boat also has nice folding seats, electric bilge, new Sears deep cycle battery, and a Minn Kota 30lbs. trolling motor. The trolling motor pulls the boat well.

This boat has been garage kept since I purchased it from Bill Ray's(Ocala). In fact, the problem is that the boat never leaves the garage. I had anticipated having more time to use it. Not only did that not happen, I see little hope that it will for a few more years. Thus my decision to sell.

I am asking $3200 for the package. I have a small amount of negotiating room for cash buyer only. This is a really nice package. The boat and trailer are indistiguishable from new, and the motor is barely broken in.

If interested, please email me at my personal email for a quicker response- jpmashie@yahoo.com . Pictures are available via email. Boat is located in Gainesville, Florida.

Taken directly from the customgheenoe board as they have been yo-yo'n in their ability to stay up. I thought JP could use the extra exposure.

2. flatsrat

flatsrat Well-Known Member

Re: Jp has a classic for C H E A P(ish) and it's c

can you post pics