Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my minty not one scratch on the bottom 05 gladesman. In almost showroom condition. Can't wait to slime her.
Bass boat Vehicle Boat Speedboat Skiff
Bumper Vehicle Automotive exterior Rust
replacing the trailer first thing upgrading to an aluminum with bigger wheels and contemplating my 25 merc 2 strokes so guts that have run 25's looking for unput.
Vehicle Bass boat Boat Speedboat Skiff

Still even has the cheesy wooden rod holders hoping wiskey angler can shoot me a pic of his.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Water transportation Automotive exterior Plant community
Vehicle Skiff Bass boat

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow... pristine. It's one thing to keep the bottom in good shape but those wooden rod holders are mint!! :) Anytide hooked me up with the replacement version that Whiskey designed.

I'll be interested in what you come up with regarding a trailer.

·
Fly-By-Night
3,191 Posts
Major selling point and one reason I was all over it. Motor doesn't even have paint of the skeg View attachment 61716
I trust you'll take care of that ^ extra paint nonsense;). That is one clean ride!

But don't forget you're part of the EC Navy now, you're going to have to develop a serious distaste for other mfg's especially Hell's Bay.:D

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I trust you'll take care of that ^ extra paint nonsense;). That is one clean ride!

But don't forget you're part of the EC Navy now, you're going to have to develop a serious distaste for other mfg's especially Hell's Bay.:D
Yes too much excess paint there for sure. That's easy enough I hate everyone:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Can't believe you got rid of the Spears Evergladez. That Gladesman is a different animal. Especially on pole. The definition of it looks tippy. Gonna be a bit of adjustment. A bud had one for a short while. I don't think you could get a more mint model. Looks almost new. What was the back story on it? The guy buy it and use it once in a lake? Then put it away for 14 years. Looks like a real early one. It has the old canoe sticker. before they had to change their name. What's the hull number?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.