SOLD/EXPIRED Johnson cathedral hull, 40 Johnson, rehabbed trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Capt Dan Medina, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

Have a great running Johnson skiff up for grabs. She is water ready right now.

Motor is a 2000 Johnson 40 hp motor. She has tilt and trim, as well as a stainless prop. Recently changed lower unit oil as well as new impellar. Truly is a great running motor.

The boat has all new electrical wiring. Includes a brand new switch panel that controls the navigation lights, bilge pump, and night time interior courtesy lights. The steering helm and cable are also new. The boat was recently primed and painted on the interior. She has a no frill fishing boat feel to her. She has a Bimini top that is functional for shade but is showing her signs of wear. An anchor and line will be included.

The trailer has had pretty much everything replaced as well. It has a new winch, new jack stand, 2 new tires, new bearings and hubs, new coupler. The only thing she still needs is a new light kit ran. I will do this for a full price offer. Boat is registered through 10/13 as is the trailer.

Overall is a great boat, and will give new owners lots to look forward to. She is spacious and is extremely good on gas. I have taken her from the yacht club out to Sanibel a-span bridge and back on less than 4 gallons on fuel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Capt Dan Medina

will also sell without trailer. can use for an upcoming project. 2000 obo without trailer. Boat really does run great!

3. firecat1981

firecat1981 BBA Counselor

I don't think you mentioned how big the boat is? Also posting more pictures, specifically of the rear of the hull and the interior would help gain interest.

4. Capt Dan Medina

Agreed... I will post some more pics up tomorrow afternoon.

5. Capt Dan Medina

Boat is a 1982 and is 15'4". Only a couple bucks a year for registration!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Capt Dan Medina

2k obo boat motor trailer