SOLD/EXPIRED johnsen skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jpeterson, Oct 21, 2012.

1. jpeterson

jpeterson I Love microskiff.com!

I will be recieving a new boat in the next week or so and this one needs to go. Totally restored this past year (trailer and boat). This boat gets seriously shallow and is a dream to pole. motor,yeti,stick it,  and jackplate not included       call or text for more photos or questions 904 536 0114    $3000  grab bar and platform are now black, comes w/18' push pole

[​IMG]   [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Ripped alot of lips in my Johnsen back in the day. Pulled everything from tarpon to the lowly catfish outta the lagoons around Titusville. Good solid simple boats.

3. jpeterson

If anybody is interested I will make them a good deal. My new boat will be here this Thursday if all goes as planned. Need the garage space and would rather make another forum member happy

4. ninjaskittles4

ninjaskittles4 I Love microskiff.com!

what is the max hp for this skiff?

5. jpeterson

From the research I could find I was going with 20hp. Not sure if that was really the limit or not as it didn't have a coast guard plate on the boat. Maybe somebody else can chime in. I can tell you with my 20 hp 4 stroke it does 26-28mph with two 200 pounders on it

6. Rediculous

Rediculous Boozle on...

I have a 25 on mine. It did a little over 30 with a 13p, I got a 10 now, and it does 28-30 with 2 guys.
    Sick johnsen, btw, I'd love to rebuild mine like that. Good luck with the sale.

7. jpeterson

New price. $2500 Thanks for the reply and compliment rediculous

8. jpeterson

Sold. Thanks everyone

9. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

I know its a bit late. But I had a Johnson 30 on mine. Somebody got them the sweetest Johnsen I have ever seen. Nice work Jason. I know it hurt a bit to see it go. Until you pulled that new one in the garage anyway ;D What did you get by the way?

10. jpeterson

Thanks swampfox. Got a new IPB