SOLD/EXPIRED jet drive merc and jon boat (not my ad)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mark_gardner, Jun 12, 2010.

1. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

looks interesting

email this posting to a friend south florida craigslist > palm beach co > for sale / wanted > boats
    please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    Jet Jon Boat - $1500 (Florida)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-06-11, 7:08AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-ssnwm-1786216798@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1436 Lowe jon boat with a 25/20 Mercury outboard jet. Set up to run in only 4" of water!!! $1500.OBO
    Marc 954-540-8136

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1786216798

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

2. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

having a hard time posting the link but hope you guys can figure it out :-[ :-/

3. firecat1981

firecat1981 BBA Counselor

it's been deleted by the author

4. gheenoe

gheenoe Got snook?

http://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/1789550376.html

It still in the link above.