Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey "for now" Great boat great for skinny water and even the bay. Piece of advice.....Do not ever sell. I did and am sorry every day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where do you fish with it?
Do you ever take it near shore?
All over the Backwaters of SouthJersey….. Bridges.... Rockwalls and Jetty's...… all the way out to the Artificial Reefs from Atlantic City to WildWood….. Chesapeake Bay from the Concrete Ships out to the Baybridge Tunnel.....

The AC-Artificial Reef is approx. 16.5 Miles from the Great Egg Inlet I come out of..... does fine in 1-3 ft. Seas spread out a little bit...… tighter chop of course starts to put some spray in @ Cruise speeds...… but it still handles it!!!

So all-in-all.... as little as this Boat is..... with the Hull Design.... it handles both... in the back and out front in the Ocean as well......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That’s awesome, I currently have a Hobie kayak that I am prepping an outrigger and outboard for so I can get outside the bays and inlets.

Debating about getting into something a bit bigger.
A friend of mine goes out front in his Kayak..... but has the Torqeedo and does fine out there on the right days..... not to the Artificial Reefs or nothing..... but when the Fall Striper-Run is on..... he get's out there and hammers on 'em!!!..... as do I in MY 'Glorified Kayak'!!!

My biggest advantage with my Rig..... is the Trolling Motor...... 'SPOT-LOCK' is KEY!!! :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fished a couple of times back when I kayked in front of LBI as Burlington County is right there..... surf-launched and fished off Beach Haven during the fall Striper run.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts