Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

Relatively new to fly fishing but really enjoying learning so much. I am in the Jax Beach area now but fished St. Augustine more growing up. I have a skiff and would love to meet up with any other local fly fisherman. I have fallen in love with fly fishing for reds but most of my friends are not into fly fishing.

I work as a mortgage broker so some week days I will have off and would love to fish while most everyone is working.

Again just looking to meet some local guys who are down to throw some flys at reds in the NE FL area

· Waitin' on the flood !
2009 Beavertail BTX powered by a 2020 Tohatsu MFS60
280 Posts
Hey everyone

Relatively new to fly fishing but really enjoying learning so much. I am in the Jax Beach area now but fished St. Augustine more growing up. I have a skiff and would love to meet up with any other local fly fisherman. I have fallen in love with fly fishing for reds but most of my friends are not into fly fishing.

I work as a mortgage broker so some week days I will have off and would love to fish while most everyone is working.

Again just looking to meet some local guys who are down to throw some flys at reds in the NE FL area
What kinda skiff we talking??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts