Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
headed up to Jacksonville from Melbourne area next weds thru Sunday wanting to catch some slot reds in ICW and creeks. Any help would be appreciated? Suggestions? I’ll be in a boat fishing artificial on light spinning gear. I would be willing to help anyone out if your ever in Melbourne Sebastian Fort pierce area. Thx in advance

·
Registered
984 Posts
I couldn't find them there today in like 4 different spots.... I did see singles but not the schools like you would normally see this time of year.

·
Waitin' on the flood !
2009 Beavertail BTX powered by a 2020 Tohatsu MFS60
211 Posts
I couldn't find them there today in like 4 different spots.... I did see singles but not the schools like you would normally see this time of year.
Is the water temp up??

·
Waitin' on the flood !
2009 Beavertail BTX powered by a 2020 Tohatsu MFS60
211 Posts
894D35C4-5544-4B87-9D38-37CA1121A978.png
headed up to Jacksonville from Melbourne area next weds thru Sunday wanting to catch some slot reds in ICW and creeks. Any help would be appreciated? Suggestions? I’ll be in a boat fishing artificial on light spinning gear. I would be willing to help anyone out if your ever in Melbourne Sebastian Fort pierce area. Thx in advance
Current forecast showing Thursday to be your best bet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’ve yet to find a decent school of reds around sisters creek this winter. All of my Summer honey holes aren’t paying off. I’ve caught some decent reds as of late, but they’ve been in and around the big jetties. I did have some luck in clapboard a few weeks back, but haven’t been back since.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replies. I’ve fished up that way a few times but it can be really good or really tough hopefully I can find a decent school somewhere. Anyone fish the main intercostal edges I’ve found school dumping off the edges at the right tides but haven’t been up in while?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey mustang what inlet do you fish any slot fish around mayport ? I assume you fish rocks any better tide for it ? Thanks again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts