Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Jack & ordered a prop before the freeze. I had a couple of questions for him & can't get a hold of him. Has anybody heard from him? I hope everything is ok.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Maybe so...ha
I left a message a couple days ago too. Just hope everything's ok.
I just got my prop in from Jack. I found he is extremely overwhelmed with business and I was very consistent with checking in (once a week) and it took about a month to get my prop in. It looks amazing, haven't run it yet but for sure it will be killer.

Just keep checking in. The freeze got all of TX jacked.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I just got my prop in from Jack. I found he is extremely overwhelmed with business and I was very consistent with checking in (once a week) and it took about a month to get my prop in. It looks amazing, haven't run it yet but for sure it will be killer.

Just keep checking in. The freeze got all of TX jacked.
Probably not worth installing, send it my way and I'll dispose of it for you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I talked to him today, im still overthinking if i should buy his tohatsu 50 prop or if I should just go back to powertech, the price is more than double. I have yet to be on a skiff that runs his prop so dont know what im missing out.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I talked to him today, im still overthinking if i should buy his tohatsu 50 prop or if I should just go back to powertech, the price is more than double. I have yet to be on a skiff that runs his prop so dont know what im missing out.
Buy it, you will like it. Loved my last one.

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
11,020 Posts
It’s twice the price because it’s twice as thick and not a shelf prop.

·
Registered
115 Posts
my current Prop a PT SWC3 14P lasted me 3 years im looking to change it only because im losing holeshot performance, what has been the life expectancy on the foreman prop for you guys?

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
11,020 Posts
my current Prop a PT SWC3 14P lasted me 3 years im looking to change it only because im losing holeshot performance, what has been the life expectancy on the foreman prop for you guys?
Depends how munch bottom you chop. I’vd never worn one out and had one on my last boat I sold 5 years ago. Dude is still running it in Louisiana. My current one is 5 years old and still performs like new, no RPM gain like you get as other props wear out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What number did you call him on?

·
Registered
115 Posts
try just texting him first

1 - 20 of 22 Posts