SOLD/EXPIRED J12 with 9.9 four stroke merc and trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by L.I_back_bays, May 14, 2012.

1. L.I_back_bays

L.I_back_bays I Love microskiff.com!

Hi I have a 2000carolina j12 for sale it has a 9.9 mercury four stroke outboard motor in it which is a 1999 it has a 2003 trailer which is in nice shape. Has a front deck and one bench seat in it. I got it earlier in the springtime this boat isn't really going to work out the way i thought and would like to get something a little bit bigger. I just changer the oil and cleaned the carborator so it runs good. I was looking to get around 3000 for it if possible.
    Thanks
    camron

2. cwalden

cwalden I Love my Ghee-not!

Man,I would be all over that if it was a 14 or 16ft...

3. L.I_back_bays

Thanks thats actually what i am looking for is the 16.

4. L.I_back_bays

Price drop 2800. Email me camronmohlmann@yahoo.com if interested

5. hennavin

hennavin I Love microskiff.com!

are you willling to sell motor separately?

steve-o

6. free

free I Love microskiff.com!

7. L.I_back_bays

If the price is right i will sell the motor separate email me camronmohlmann@yahoo.com for pictures. I just put new tires rims and a light in the trailer on saturday. Was previously a promotional boat for scream and fly magazine.

8. L.I_back_bays

If the price is right i will sell the motor separate email me camronmohlmann@yahoo.com for pictures. I just put new tires rims and a light in the trailer on saturday. Was previously a promotional boat for scream and fly magazine.