SOLD/EXPIRED j12 carolina skiff 25 hp evinrude

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by blakeg, Nov 25, 2007.

1. blakeg

blakeg Well-Known Member

For sale 1999 j12 carolina skiff with a early 80's 25 hp evinrude outboard motor, also included is a 2002 performance trailer. Skiff has a casting platform on the bow. stern and bow lights for night fishing also has a fishing light under the bench in the back. Boat also has a bilge pump so you can stay dry . All electonics are controlled by switches on the bench seat three rod holder on the bench seat aswell. Motor was purchased from smalloutboards.com less than 6 months ago and is in perfect running condition will demo the boat on the water if you would like. Boat goes in really shallow water!! selling because want to upgrade to a bigger flats boat. This skiff is rated for 3 people and will plain out with 3 people. She goes fast!! and she catches fish. $3000 obo email or call 727-710-0963 ask for blake check it out at

http://tampa.craigslist.org/boa/488811975.html

2. CAJUN

CAJUN Well-Known Member

Anyone know the weight of a J12 Carolina Skiff?   Also did the Carolina Skiff company ever make an 8'er?
    Thanks

3. thresher

thresher Well-Known Member

8? Ya gonna put 'er in the trunk? :p A 12' is BARELY big enough to fish two guys. I don't think you can even put a platform on a 12. Plus the J means it's the thin bodied 12. Whew, that's a small boat.

4. blakeg

blakeg Well-Known Member

you can put a platform on a 12 also I fish 3 people out of my skiff would be more than happy to demo fishing abilities.