SOLD/EXPIRED iso skiff under 7500 bucks

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by floodtidefishing, Aug 25, 2014.

1. floodtidefishing

floodtidefishing I Love microskiff.com!

Hi Im in search of a skiff 16 to 18 ft for under 7500 bucks. Im in florida and would like to stay in florida to buy a boat possibly southern georgia if the deal is worth it. Im looking for nothing older than early 2000's boat motor trailer. No carolina skiffs I would like something with a little v in it for a better ride. Let me know what you have Ive had no luck on boat shopping here lately..
    Thanks!! you can email me pics and info of what you have at pellicertyler@yahoo.com

2. floodtidefishing

Bump.. still looking if any one knows where a decent skiff is..
    Thanks

3. GTSRGTSR

GTSRGTSR Well-Known Member

Not mine but pretty neat

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/4619794314.html
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

5. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

A thought, you could get a new Gheenoe LT25 for that or a little more or less depending on how you rig it, new/used motor, trailer etc...

6. Louisredondo@ymail

Louisredondo@ymail I Love microskiff.com!

I had a sundowner for a few years cool little boat but I would never pay more than $4k for one...

It will get as skinny as that glades skiff though. 3.5-4.5" with 3 anglers and gear all day.

7. floodtidefishing

Yea the sundowner is kinda rough but I'm sure it's a good boat.. just looking for more like a action craft or something similar..
    The eastcape is super sweet and I actually talked to the guy.. He was pretty cool and it's definitely worth the money but I want some a lil more sturdy in the water (happy wife happy life) she wants something that's not just strictly skinny water fishing. But if I had it my way I'd have the eastcape and a nice action craft but money plays a roll in that situation!! :'( but thanks for the inputs and I'm still looking and have cash to spend!!

8. GTSRGTSR

GTSRGTSR Well-Known Member

SlobSlayer, the right boat is out there...

I just got my Sabalo 16 from GottaFly on here...

[​IMG]
    It was priced in your range, but its mine now!!!!

9. floodtidefishing

Sweet looking boat.. can't believe I missed it.. :'( congrats tho on the buy!! I'll find one sooner or later.. any body got any input on a 1990 action craft.. its a long travel to get to it but if it's worth it I don't mind.. The guy says it's nice and well kept with no soft spots.. it has a 150 v max yamaha on the back with a jack plate and power pole.. He said he would take 6k for it.. is a 1990 18 ft action craft too old to worry with tho?

10. floodtidefishing

11. bkmcinty

bkmcinty I Love microskiff.com!

About to post mine for sale. Keep looking

12. jbenven

jbenven I Love microskiff.com!

Just listed a Mitzi for sale, boat is beautiful and worry free. I would like a little more than 7500 but it needs absolutely nothing.

13. floodtidefishing

I actually just bought one 1720 action craft yesterday but thanks man!!

14. bkmcinty

bkmcinty I Love microskiff.com!

well post some pics I wanna see!!! I was actually looking at action crafts if you don't mind sharing what you paid and a little about the boat? Trying to figure out their prices because there are so many models! Thanks

15. floodtidefishing

I'll try to post some not too sure how to do it.. :) can some one inform me on how to do it from a smart phone