Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like title says I'm looking for a skiff style trailer for my Pathfinder 15T, Open to aluminum or galv. Trailer that came with the boat is a bit small, would be a good fit for a gheenoe or something that's not as wide as the 15T.

OK if it needs some work as long as price reflects it. I can purchase a brand new continental AS1616 Skiff trailer for $1589 so if I'm going used I would like to stay somewhere around $1000 if possible.

Let me know if you have anything! I am located in central Florida but will travel for the right deal!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Like title says I'm looking for a skiff style trailer for my Pathfinder 15T, Open to aluminum or galv. Trailer that came with the boat is a bit small, would be a good fit for a gheenoe or something that's not as wide as the 15T.

OK if it needs some work as long as price reflects it. I can purchase a brand new continental AS1616 Skiff trailer for $1589 so if I'm going used I would like to stay somewhere around $1000 if possible.

Let me know if you have anything! I am located in central Florida but will travel for the right deal!
I got a new galvanized Continental for my 17T from TA Mahoney in Tampa about 3 years ago. If I remember correctly I barely paid more than $1000 for it. Might be worth giving them a call.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a new galvanized Continental for my 17T from TA Mahoney in Tampa about 3 years ago. If I remember correctly I barely paid more than $1000 for it. Might be worth giving them a call.

The Continental I am looking at is aluminum with torsion axle. The boat is for my girlfriend so I want it to be as solid as possible for her while shes towing it around. Was hoping someone may have had an old dry launch trailer or something similar I could do a bit of refurb on, figured id check before i buy new.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
The Continental I am looking at is aluminum with torsion axle. The boat is for my girlfriend so I want it to be as solid as possible for her while shes towing it around. Was hoping someone may have had an old dry launch trailer or something similar I could do a bit of refurb on, figured id check before i buy new.
Good lord dude, can I be your girlfriend? That's awesome that you have a girl who fishes. I have one too. Hang on to her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts