·
Registered
98’ Whipray
252 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a nice Mitzi ! I messaged the guy. Any other sweet skiffs like this same price range keep me posted thanks guys !

·
Registered
422 Posts
Till the bottom drops out and you can buy them for pennies on the dollar at it's gonna happen again.
Working fine for the many investors I know. Working great for me and my six rent houses and one small apartment. I didn't have a real estate background. Do it poorly and you can screw up. Get yourself a mentor who is doing what you want to do successfully before you do it. Or you could save as big a pile of money as possible, then retire and hope you die before your money runs out.

Question...when the bottom drops out/when it's a buyer's market, will you buy or make excuses?

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Working fine for the many investors I know. Working great for me and my six rent houses and one small apartment. I didn't have a real estate background. Do it poorly and you can screw up. Get yourself a mentor who is doing what you want to do successfully before you do it. Or you could save as big a pile of money as possible, then retire and hope you die before your money runs out.

Question...when the bottom drops out/when it's a buyer's market, will you buy or make excuses?
I will retire with my pile ofcash money that's what's good about being a self employed ac tech in South Florida it's almost like printing money. And no tenants to deal with just broken acs that don't talk back and have to be evicted no property taxes and I still collected money during the rona shit down.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts