Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It's just a thing.
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a Simrad NSS9 EVO3 or NSS7 EVO3 they would part with?

Long shot but figure I'd see what's out there.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Hard to find the NSS 7 or 9 used. I searched for a while.

I bought a GO7 and a GO9, tried to GO7 and ended up ordering a NSS7 Evo3. I got the GOs at a pretty good price and wanted to see first hand the size difference, plus use the touch screen. Ultimately, I wanted to buttons and actually the higher resolution on the Evo3 - roughly 50% better resolution and I bought the C-Map Reveal to have satellite overlay. It just wasn't as sharp on the GO7.

I may be posting the GO9 soon, or I may just keep it and trade out my Raymarine Dragonfly on my center console.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
288 Posts
I have an EVO3s 9" that I'd part with. Box is open but it's never been installed. Shoot me an offer if interested.

·
Wish'n I was Fish'n!
2,663 Posts
I’ve also got an NSS9 Evo 3S new in the box. It was a warranty replacement that only had 6 months warranty, and may be expired.

Situation was I couldn’t wait on repair/replacement process and bought another new one with full warranty that I’ve been using.

$2k

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Well crap, I was wrong. Maybe they are easier to find!

I will say, I am not impressed with the resolution on NSS7 as I thought I'd be. It isn't worth double the cost of the GO7 just for buttons, but I am going to stick with it.

I just don't have room for a 9" screen on a boat where I don't have sonar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts