Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m looking for a Bossman Karma or Shadowcast or really any other skiff in that price bracket. Something that gets extremely skinny but won’t break the bank.
Also, should mention I would like to have a center/side console, no tiller!
Located near Tampa, thanks!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
I’m looking for a Bossman Karma or Shadowcast or really any other skiff in that price bracket. Something that gets extremely skinny but won’t break the bank.
Located near Tampa, thanks!
There is a gladesman up your way on Craigslist it's not much tippier than the shadowcast imho I had a 16 shadowcast and currently have a gladesman so I have experience with both. The gladesman rides a little better because of the added length of the skiff. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Look for a used Skimmer or IPB.
Check the classifieds and Craigslist.

You missed a nice Silver King about three weeks ago over in Riverview.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I
There is a gladesman up your way on Craigslist it's not much tippier than the shadowcast imho I had a 16 shadowcast and currently have a gladesman so I have experience with both. The gladesman rides a little better because of the added length of the skiff. Just my 2 cents.
have a really nice Gladesmen for sale. $6900obo. Pristine condition, trolling motor, new batteries, lenco trim tabs, and many other extras. Located in Fort Myers SW Florida 954-234-5098

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts