Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an EC Fury preferably 2012 or newer and with a tunnel. Located in Tx but willing to travel/transport.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 2012 Fury located in Houston that i am wanting to sell. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I’ll get you my contact info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2012 Fury located in Houston that i am wanting to sell. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I’ll get you my contact info.
That's a slick ride you have there, what are you getting next? I would take you up on that, but I'm looking for center or side console. Sorry, I should've been a little more specific.

·
Registered
98’ Whipray
252 Posts
That's a slick ride you have there, what are you getting next? I would take you up on that, but I'm looking for center or side console. Sorry, I should've been a little more specific.
Kevin will build what you want. Good people over there.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Kevin will build what you want. Good people over there.
Agreed, it would be worthwhile to talk with Kevin. He might know of a Fury that fits your needs, or you might be surprised at what they can build one for. Great group of folks over there. You're welcome to test mine if you'd like, though it doesn't have tunnel.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Agreed, it would be worthwhile to talk with Kevin. He might know of a Fury that fits your needs, or you might be surprised at what they can build one for. Great group of folks over there. You're welcome to test mine if you'd like, though it doesn't have tunnel.
These boats run so shallow, I can’t imagine running one with a tunnel

·
Registered
30 Posts
No worries. We have a few bridges I am unable to clear due to the tower. Part of me wants to replace tower with a CC, but the design of the boat is great and it functions so well that I can’t bring myself to do it.

Not sure what I’d get if I sold the fury, but I would not have an issue purchasing another East Cape. I am not an OG customer, and Kevin has been super awesome with any questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts