Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
It's sitting in my backyard right now. My buddy bought it. Not really thrilled about being his storage unit right now so if he doesn't haul it back to NC soon I may sell it to you haha
Hahaha!! I’d certainly get it off your property for you! Let me know if something doesn’t work out and you/him want it gone :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you reached out to Dolphin in Homestead for any possible leads? interested at all at a backcountry seen one for 9k

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah the motor 90hp 2 cycle Yamaha has been on there for a while but has low hours, the boat has been sitting a lot for about 5 years or so but with a cover. The topside was refinished professionally at one time and still looks very good. The trailer is in great shape also. The tac and compas are faded out a bit. New battery cushions are good.
I am not running much a a sales campaign sorry, its sitting and if you really want it you can come to charleston and check it out.
Thank You
C

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah the motor 90hp 2 cycle Yamaha has been on there for a while but has low hours, the boat has been sitting a lot for about 5 years or so but with a cover. The topside was refinished professionally at one time and still looks very good. The trailer is in great shape also. The tac and compas are faded out a bit. New battery cushions are good.
I am not running much a a sales campaign sorry, its sitting and if you really want it you can come to charleston and check it out.
Thank You
C

1 - 20 of 26 Posts