Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in search of a cheap 13 foot gheenoe. I’m in South Florida. Don’t need a motor and I don’t need a trailer. Would prefer it to have a title, but would consider a boat without for the right price. Not looking to spend a ton of money. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a 13' API boatworks with trailer from '04. Similar to Gheenoe. Yami 8hp 4s from '12. I'm willing to sell hull alone. Good shape. I can provide pics or you are welcome to come by and take a look. South Miami. $500 hull only w/ title. Accessories additional if wanted. Thx, SH

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a 13' API boatworks with trailer from '04. Similar to Gheenoe. Yami 8hp 4s from '12. I'm willing to sell hull alone. Good shape. I can provide pics or you are welcome to come by and take a look. South Miami. $500 hull only w/ title. Accessories additional if wanted. Thx, SH
Pm me pics please.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Mosquito, Did you custom build the poling platform? If so, where did you have it done or where did you buy it? Have a 13 Gheenoe and looking for one. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mosquito, Did you custom build the poling platform? If so, where did you have it done or where did you buy it? Have a 13 Gheenoe and looking for one. Thanks.
Hey SaltyJim,
The aluminum is actually scrapped from a '97 Seavee. Home made (sawed off its cross bar support) and sits snug by luck. Easy removal for low pro fishing like crawling under mangroves. The platform's top rim used to have a bolster when it was a crows nest in prior life.
I'm willing to part however not sure you'll have similar luck having it fit your sled as is. Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey SaltyJim,
The aluminum is actually scrapped from a '97 Seavee. Home made (sawed off its cross bar support) and sits snug by luck. Easy removal for low pro fishing like crawling under mangroves. The platform's top rim used to have a bolster when it was a crows nest in prior life.
I'm willing to part however not sure you'll have similar luck having it fit your sled as is. Thanks!
That would be greatly appreciated if it fits. Mine is a 13 gheenoe which looks like it would have very similar dimensions. Where are you located Mosquito? Perhaps I can come check it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That would be greatly appreciated if it fits. Mine is a 13 gheenoe which looks like it would have very similar dimensions. Where are you located Mosquito? Perhaps I can come check it out.
Sent you PM. Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts