SOLD/EXPIRED Iphone 16gb

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by makin moves, Oct 2, 2010.

1. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

I have a 16gb Iphone The phone is a 9 out of 10 condition wise. I have a charger for it and I can give you a 30 day warranty if need. pics upon request asking 200. also if you ever break a phone let me know I can fix any phone

2. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

3. makin moves

any reasonable offer wont be refused

4. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

This is the Iphone 4 correct??

5. makin moves

no the I phone 4 is about three times the price :eek:

6. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

I know, that's why I asked, if it was a "4" I would of bought it for a back up to mine! Good luck on the sale.

7. makin moves

sold one last night for 450 :(

8. EATME

EATME Guest

I just up-graded to A Iphone with ATT and got the 3Gs for $99,$200 sounds a lil high?

9. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Sign a 2-year contract with Makin Moves to do his laundry and I think the Iphone price will go down considerably, just like the AT&T deal... ;)

10. makin moves

tom is right with a contract you can get them cheap out of contract if you do your homework you will find 200 to be a great price ;)

11. luckovertme

luckovertme I Love microskiff.com!

phone repair you say....hmmm my phone says it wont read sim card any tips??? tried cleaning and jiggling but nothing works.

12. makin moves

take a pencil eraser and clean up the back of the sim card if that doesnt work you may need a new sim card very seldom do the go bad but water can damage them they also get bent a little and dont make a connection try bending it.

13. luckovertme

luckovertme I Love microskiff.com!

yea i think its the phone not the sim card. i have tried several different sim cards. just sucks cus i had to go to my backup which was a sony walkman, and got that wet and now im using the old razor. i feel a lil ghetto with this thing but my contract isnt up for another 6 months.

14. makin moves

if you want to send them to me I can get them fixed for ya cheap and send it back to ya