SOLD/EXPIRED Ipb

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Rogersar24, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Rogersar24

Rogersar24 I Love microskiff.com!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/3553976451.html

Not mine, wish it was

2. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

That one has been for sale forever.

3. Jsparacino@holmana

Jsparacino@holmana Flamingo is my paradice !!

why do you think its been for sale for so long ?

4. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

The posting could have been pulled for awhile, owner changed his mind, or he could just be asking too much. It could also just be a shill post for a dealer for IPB and the guy not actually own anything....

not sure.

5. Rogersar24

Rogersar24 I Love microskiff.com!

I think you're right about it just being a shill posting, as I wrote ipb about something and they gave me the exact same telephone number as the one in the Craig's list ad.

6. I am pretty sure its Brads boat.  when i was getting my boat built he offered me this boat. 

the number is brads cell

7. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

I don't have Brad's number saved so I didnt recognize it, so there you go. it must be a boat he has laying around from a customer who didnt pick it up.

8. Jsparacino@holmana

I spoke to Brad early this morning and he told me that he sold it last night

9. menzor29

menzor29 Well-Known Member

Because I bought it!!! :D and im having him put a coffin box with grab rail on it. Quite awesome of a boat. I was actually looking at a at another one that bossman boats was selling but my wife found it just cruizing through craigslist and told me we had to have it.

10. Mfeldman

Mfeldman I Love microskiff.com!

I wish my wife told me we had to have any type of boat! usually it's me presenting her with a powerpoint explaining the reasons we SHOULD have a boat! Post photos in the bragging spot once you get it rigged

11. Jsparacino@holmana

12. post it when rigged

13. menzor29

menzor29 Well-Known Member

Dude 3yrs of persistence for a new boat and she finally caved. Definitely will post pics when I get her home. I have a 25 mariner from my old boat I'm gonna be putting on it. I shouldn't have any problems finding the sweet spot with a jack plate because it is a long shaft?

14. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

yes u will find a sweet spot, but is it the sweetest? the transom is 15in, and typically a jp only raises 4-5 inches. which would just compensate for that 20 inch shaft motor you have. i would put a riser plate on and then bolt the jp to the plate. you will be perfectly fine with that little motor.

15. i have a jackplate (manual) with a 50 HP 20inch motor. No riser plate

16. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

what speed do you get baystat??i keep forgetting to post pics i will soon!

17. 44mph with all gear. prolly 50 with nothing in it.

18. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

Brad's got one in Black. It's hot...real sweet. I do like the blue hull.