Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 2013 IPB skiff. It has a 2013 continental trailer, and 2013 Yamaha 15hp 4stroke with electric start. It does 20 with 2 people and gear. Certainly not gonna win any speed records, but when you get where you’re going you’ll float shallower than any other boats around. What’s included?

Stainless steel prop
21’ stuffy hybrid pushpole
Toerails
Pushpole holders on side and under poling platform
Jackplate
Carbon fiber tiller extension
Life jackets, throwable, extra killswitch
6 gallon portable gas tank with new lines and fuel water separator which is also new.

Overall this is a simple rig, that simply put, slays fish. I do fish it and run it on a weekly basis so the bottom has some scratches. Any other questions feel free to PM me. Asking 8k, located in Galveston

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the hull essentially flat across the bottom? Any idea how much the boat weighs without the motor? I could not find the specs online.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the hull essentially flat across the bottom? Any idea how much the boat weighs without the motor? I could not find the specs online.
Weight says 275lbs for hull. essentially flat on the bottom

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reduced to 7500.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What’s the total length from the tip of the trailer to the back of the motor? I’m trying to figure out if it will fit in my garage.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i will look in the morning sorry for the late reply

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same boat and mine fits in my garage. You could easily put a bolt in swing away tung on the trailer and take 1 to 2ft off the trailer then the boat with the motor turned would probably be 16 ish feet.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was not bashing at all still think it’s a great price. Actually reached out to him about it myself.
Yea man, not sure what all it had or where it was located. Both are big driving factors. If you wanna pay a grand less and drive to Florida and back that’s your choice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yea man, not sure what all it had or where it was located. Both are big driving factors. If you wanna pay a grand less and drive to Florida and back that’s your choice.
Oh I get it completely. I wasn’t complaining that’s why in my first post it said still a great price.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Reduced 7000.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold, to a fellow microskiffer!

Reactions: Backcountry 16
1 - 19 of 19 Posts