SOLD/EXPIRED Introduction and looking for a skinny water skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lp532lv, Jun 24, 2012.

1. lp532lv

lp532lv I Love microskiff.com!

Hello all,
    So it is time to get rid of my bay boat and replace it with a super skinny skiff for the NE Florida flats and freshwater lakes/rivers. I've decided to focus on the shallows and am looking at a Gheenoe type setup. We are talking inches to a few feet of water. Glad I found this website and would greatly appreciate the best way to find the micro I am looking for in addition to this site; search suggestions etc. Thanks
    Larry

2. cvilt

cvilt I Love microskiff.com!

Welcome Bam Bam. This is a nice forum, I just sold my skiff and will be picking up my bay boat this week it is the first boat I have not traded something for I would have liked to see what you have ;). Scroll around here there are several for sale. There is a nice 17t I think it's still available and would work great for your area.

3. RigaRoo

RigaRoo I Love microskiff.com!

Are you looking to trade your bay boat or buy?? I have a completely redone higsider it'll float you in inches... Pm me for pics

4. lance_d

lance_d I Love microskiff.com!

How much are you looking to spend ! I buy a lot of boats , is a tiller a option ? I have a ranger banshee and getting another in a month ! Both are 2005 !

5. Rooster

Rooster Towee Calusa

try www.toweeboats.com I have the Rivermaster model and it sounds like it would work well for what you are seeking. Any questions pm me & I will be glad to asnwer!