SOLD/EXPIRED Interesting Waterman Deal

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Blue Zone, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Blue Zone

Blue Zone I Love microskiff.com!

Not mine
    http://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale-wanted/565568-hells-bay-waterman-new.html

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Cool find. How much we talking savings wise compared to new? Looks like a good deal but you still have a ton of rigging and a trailer purchase..

3. Now if these were Early 2000's...............

4. firecat1981

firecat1981 BBA Counselor

I like the motors, but after you buy a trailer and rig them out I think you might as well buy one brand new. I didn't see where they mentioned when they were purchased? have they been sitting a month or 2 years? Warranty left?

5. Blue Zone

Blue Zone I Love microskiff.com!

I have no clue as to the details, age, warranties and the cost of rigging required. What I do know is that it looks like a pretty good deal regardless.

6. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Must be nice to have that kind of cheddar. :p

7. bw510

bw510 I Love microskiff.com!

I like how he says they are 70k new lol
    Good sales tactic. How could anyone pass that deal up haha

8. hferrell87

hferrell87 Well-Known Member

I was looking at a 15 HPX w/ 40hp 4Stroke Yammie on thehulltruth one time and the guy tried to tell me that they were $55k new... Never had I laughed so hard. You would think someone that is selling two premium hulls would at least do their homework on the specs and pricing.

9. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

But they are "the best of the best" based on his THT ad.

He dropped the price to $30k...wow - what a deal (sarcasm).

10. sickz284u

sickz284u The redfish whisperer!

35K is rediculous for the boat without a trailer etc... I got quoted 37,500 with a ramlin, side console, and 60hp. This guy is dreaming.

11. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

They'll start to look interesting when they get to 25K, which will be around $27,250 with trailer and they will move quick if they hit $22,500ea.

I'd bet that someone with all cash at $25k would get one...

Damn,  those liners and such must weigh a ton...  My 18's hull only weighs 415lbs

12. swampfox

I can't register on that damn site for some reason. I have been trying for days now. Can somebody help me get in touch with the guy selling these? Phone number or email :)
    Thanks

13. swampfox

Never mind I got it handled

14. BlackRiver

BlackRiver I Love microskiff.com!

does anybody know the real world draft of these new watermans, really 4-5 ?

15. swampfox

For all you guys wondering . These have been sold. And unfortunately not to me :p. Anybody know who scored em? And are they gonna resell one or both? I know Tom G made a bid on both. And so fid myself. ;)

16. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

I made an offer for both of them cash, and they said they already had a higher bid. Sad part I thought my offer was pretty good if someone did pay more than I offered hope they didn't pay much more or they got ----.

17. TailN

TailN I Love microskiff.com!

I made a cash offer of 42k for both, Tom could offer more because he has the resources to do all the work in house and has relationships that would get him free trailers and other needed parts.

18. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

I offered 50k cash, I to have the resources to do all the work In house. I thought that would have been top dollar and almost retail for what they are worth, but guess someone saw something I didn't. Or I don't know how to add, lol!

19. brunyan

brunyan I Love microskiff.com!

I find that insane someone offered more than what y'all are saying you offered. Not that I don't think you could have made a few thousand on the deal but man that's a lot of money for two little boats lol.