Innovative and comfortable fishing apparel-T.W.O

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by T.W.O_apparel, May 21, 2013.

1. T.W.O_apparel

T.W.O_apparel Fishing Apparel at its Finest

My name is Tim. I am a college student at the University of South Florida. I was born and raised around the world renown fisheries of Boca Grande, FL and have just started a fishing apparel company called Tailing Water Outfitters.

At Tailing Water Outfitters, we strive to offer innovative fishing apparel at an affordable price. While doing so, T.W.O is also very concerned about our diminishing fisheries around the world, which is why we are teaming up with Oceana to help restore the waters that we fish in. A percentage of every purchase is donated to Oceana to further this cause.

Come and check out our website at www.tailingwateroutfitters.com. Also, you can get in touch with us on facebook and twitter or by email @ tailingwateroutfitters@gmail.com

We would love to hear what you think about products and our mission. If you get a chance, make sure to visit our "About us" to learn more of what we are about.

Thanks alot,
    Tim

www.tailingwateroutfitters.com
    tailingwateroutfitters@gmail.com