Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently in the process of a build of a ice blue BT Mosquito. 60hp Zuke, center console w/jumperseat, 55#Rhodan upfront, platform up front, poling platform w/cup holder & pp caddy, Livorsi controls, grab bars on left and right side of console. Any other tips or ideas? Maybe some feedback from somebody who has owned one. Obviously, I can't do any major configuration changes.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
463 Posts
Some sort of integrated dry box in, on or around the console. Glove box kind of thing. I can't fathom how much I am looking to put something down but have no place for it. Also, what type of electronics?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some sort of integrated dry box in, on or around the console. Glove box kind of thing. I can't fathom how much I am looking to put something down but have no place for it. Also, what type of electronics?
Using a Simrad G07 w/Transom mounted Transducer, 2 JL speakers. Not much more than that!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Folding backrest / platform step up is a great addition. BT has greatly improved this design since their original version of it. Also gunwale cup holders are a nice little addition that let you get to your cup easier than leaning up to the console (if you're a lazy bastard like me). I have a GO9 on mine. The console has space for it and the price difference isn't much. "Major Config Change" would be going to the Yamaha 70. I had a 60 Zuke on my old mosquito and put the 70 on the new one. "Big" difference in hole shot and top end speed (5-6 mph).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts