SOLD/EXPIRED In need of summer job. 15 years old, Place that do hire me?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by logandorn96, Jun 8, 2011.

1. logandorn96

logandorn96 I Love microskiff.com!

I want to get a summer job, well need to get a summer job.
    I'm running low of fishing supplies and my parents are kinda old fashioned and will not just give me money.

So if you know a place in the Stuart/palm city area that is hiring people at 15.
    Or if you know of places that will hire people at my age (not saying they are hiring)

Thinking of a baitshop, west marine, grocery stores or just local businesses.

THANKS!

2. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

I think Winn Dixie hires baggers at 15. Doy uo have one of those down there?

3. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

I know publix hires at 15. check around at your local marinas and see if they need any help. a lot of times they'll hire you just to keep the place clean and swept up...plus you get to be around what you enjoy :cool:

when i was 15 i got a life guarding job. one of the funnest jobs i've had. goodluck with the search man and kuddos to you for not being one of the lazy kids who mooch!

4. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Target also hires youngsters and they also pay your tuition when you attend college.

5. logandorn96

checked all of those, but in the end got one at a yacht detailing/cleaning company.

Should be a good summer job.
    thanks for all the info

6. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

sweet job man congrats.

dont forget to take your rod with ya!

7. floridanative1028

floridanative1028 I Love microskiff.com!

Awesome. You are 15 and limited in very way possible from getting a job but it still only took you 8 days. Maybe you should teach a course to the lazy mofos who collect unemployment checks for months whining about how its so hard to find a job because their "specialty" isn't hiring for 100k a year like it used to. Instead they would rather collect $100 a week and watch Matlock re-runs all day. Congrats.

8. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

;D You right on the money

9. logandorn96

After being "rejected" from Publix, west marine, Willards Evinrude/johnson shop, billy bones, john b's, and jay mar I found my job. haha

10. JimCameron

JimCameron I Love microskiff.com!

Hey, Karate Kid, remember.

"Wax on, Wax off."

11. fourby4chevy@yahoo

fourby4chevy@yahoo Well-Known Member

Lol i wish this was like Facebook and had a "like" button cause I'd like the hell out of this post Lmao

12. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Willards a great guy, but he keeps the buisness family. Best omc tech on the face of the earth as far as im concerned.. 3rd generation omc mechanic. John bs isnt doin so well since john b died. What detailing company did you start with?

13. Punkrawqer

Punkrawqer Hi, my name is Jon and I am addicted to Fishing...

Awesome work! I worked as a yacht detailer for 2 years. Learned a whole bunch on detailing and restoring boats! Great for learning!

14. logandorn96

sorry about the delays.. but ya its a great job and the moneys good toooo.
    I work for yacht concierge, and hopefully be there for next summer