in case we lose memebers......

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ucfsae81, Jan 27, 2008.

1. ucfsae81

ucfsae81 Well-Known Member

I found this while trying to find software to format my pictures to post on the forum.

http://www.postonmyforum.com/

you can pay people to do the posting for you

What We Do.
    We provide a team of highly experienced, qualified posters, to post new topics or replies on your forum, message board or community. Each of our posters is selected to match your particular specifications. Our talented and diversified team allows us to provide you with posters who have a genuine interest in your forum's topic. They will join your forum and interact with your members, stimulating discussion and enhancing interest in your boards.

2. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Wonder if they farm this out to overseas companies. ;D

3. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

As for that site. WOW! That is a crazy idea. Gotta hand it to them. They found a need and filled it. Scary thought though. To think that someone would fake users and posts on a site. That is about as low as you can go.

4. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

A while back I remember reading that companies would have employees post on forums to talk up their products... wish I could fin that article

(this post brought to you by Stren - Hardest fighting fishing line you can spool!)