Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Where was that? Personally I think he did a pretty good job for being a guy fishing off shore. We all know the rules in regards to poon out of water. Seems like he followed fish to where he knew he could get it hook out and release it. He wasn’t intimidated jumping in grabbing face and getting hook out and releasing it. Yes of course he shouldn’t have lifted it out of water.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Did anyone else notice the blood coming from the gills of that fish.... I don't think she'll make it.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,114 Posts
That tarpon was treated better than most tarpon caught on fly, just saying. Landed very quick and pretty quick release. Lifting it out of the water horizontally is way better than what some guys do by lifting half the fish out of the water on side of skiff. Good job and nice fish.

·
Registered
108 Posts
That tarpon was treated better than most tarpon caught on fly, just saying. Landed very quick and pretty quick release. Lifting it out of the water horizontally is way better than what some guys do by lifting half the fish out of the water on side of skiff. Good job and nice fish.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts