I'm a big nerd...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by St._Sophie_Girl, Apr 6, 2008.

1. I just can't help it...  I am a total STAR WARS fanatic!!!  They have been playing episodes I and II on Spike since friday and tonight they are airing episode III for the first time on TV!!!!
    I saw episode III NINE times in theaters...  that is how big a fan I am...  I also love Star Wars Trivial Pursuit.

Now I know I am a little young... But my dad owned all of the original movies and I use to watch them all the time...  I remeber when I was ten they re-released the first three Star Wars movies in theaters and I was totally re-hooked.  And when Lucas decided to made the first three movies I was so excited!!  

But anyhoo... I know I'm not the only one out there....  Who loves Star Wars as much as I do??

2. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

This is incredible. I thought I was the only one.....

that thought you were a big nerd.
    You know I'm kidding. I just couldn't help myself.
    What is Star Wars anyway?

3. Oh don't even... I bet you loved it when you were a kid!! ;D

4. gheenoeguy

gheenoeguy Well-Known Member

That was A great show with Captain kirk and Mr. spock.

5. captnron

captnron Guest

And "beam me up Scotty". ;)

6. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

When I was a kid I had ALL the original Star Wars figures and toys. I threw a big X wing fighter off a cliff into a lake to see if it would fly. Wish I still had all that crap now $$$$$$$

7. 0o0o0o yea... That would be worth a pretty penny!! I had a little stuffed ewok... I wonder what happened to that guy...

8. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

Sophie, that's Garry.

9. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jason, you're too much

10. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

I still have an original Star Wars/Burger King "collectors" cup. :p

11. brew1891

brew1891 Well-Known Member

Sophie...did you see on Spike that a video game is coming out that actually bridges the gap between Episode 3 and 4? Im not a big video game person but I might have to dust off the Xbox and buy the game in September. And yes i love Star Wars...not enough to dress up and wait in line for a few months for a movie but i own all of them on DVD and watch everytime one of the movies is on tv.

12. YES! I totally did! And you can play as Darth Vader and use force choke!!! I love it. I never got dressed up or anything... but I love watching the movies. And thanks Jad for not making me feel like a total nerd! :D