Thought I’d share with ya’ll.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Panhandler
2,908 Posts
Ran across this sale, too. May be factory seconds but for the price, worth a gamble.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,010 Posts
Ran across this sale, too. May be factory seconds but for the price, worth a gamble.

Have you bought from this site. Prices seem "to good to be true"...and you know what the saying is about that!

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,490 Posts
You can’t get a yeti or roto 70 qt for $169

Reactions: JC Designs

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can’t get a yeti or roto 70 qt for $169
Nope, and the igloo is just as darned good!😉 I’ve picked’em all up off the side of the rd and guess what? Only a few survive lol!

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,490 Posts
Those coolers look like their fighting, who one

·
Panhandler
2,908 Posts
Have you bought from this site. Prices seem "to good to be true"...and you know what the saying is about that!
I know. Thought the same thing. :D
I ordered a 30 Hopper for $89. Haven't bought from the site before and it seems to be overseas per the receipt and confirmation. But paid with PayPal, so at worst I'll have to file a claim.

Will report back when/if I get it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have a soft side Igloo. I will say that for baseball games and short day trips we really like it.

I'd love to try the 70 but I need another cooler like I need another tarpon rod.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,655 Posts
That site definitely isn't factory direct, at least not the Igloo factory. Igloo factory is in Katy, Texas just outside of Houston.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The site I listed is indeed Igloo’s site. I am on their email list and get offers refularly and have purchased from it. I got the site info from @Smackdaddy53 a while back.

·
Panhandler
2,908 Posts
I know. Thought the same thing. :D
I ordered a 30 Hopper for $89. Haven't bought from the site before and it seems to be overseas per the receipt and confirmation. But paid with PayPal, so at worst I'll have to file a claim.

Will report back when/if I get it.
That old adage of too good to be true is still spot on! Got immediate confirmation of my PayPal payment, but no updates on shipping. Sent one email to seller (with multiple contact names) a few days later and received a reply that shipment was pending. Did a follow-up asking for tracking number. Received another email with a tracking number that had been delivered to the Bronx a week ago. I'm in Florida. So today, after a software glitch with the site, I was able to file a claim with PP to cancel the order and receive a refund. PP said they would investigate and get back to me by October 14. So buyer beware! Cheap Yeti coolers on nottereme.com is a scam, pure and simple. Hopefully I won't get stuck. If I do, PayPal is a scam, too.

·
Registered
802 Posts
That old adage of too good to be true is still spot on! Got immediate confirmation of my PayPal payment, but no updates on shipping. Sent one email to seller (with multiple contact names) a few days later and received a reply that shipment was pending. Did a follow-up asking for tracking number. Received another email with a tracking number that had been delivered to the Bronx a week ago. I'm in Florida. So today, after a software glitch with the site, I was able to file a claim with PP to cancel the order and receive a refund. PP said they would investigate and get back to me by October 14. So buyer beware! Cheap Yeti coolers on nottereme.com is a scam, pure and simple. Hopefully I won't get stuck. If I do, PayPal is a scam, too.
I mean you could’ve literally done 30 seconds of due diligence and used google to see if it was a scam or not. Or you could’ve used any critical thinking skills to realize a hopper 30 for $89 is a scam. Now you have to spend 10x more time trying to get your money back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts