I think ill try this!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inboardgheenoeguy, Sep 9, 2007.

1. inboardgheenoeguy

inboardgheenoeguy Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8fEDVbjHLU

Way cool

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

I have seen jacks and other fish take empty hooks too. I think its the same principle. It moved so it ate something ate it. Still very cool video. I spent the first 2 minutes just shaking my head.

3. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

this is sooo crazy man!!! I never heard of this!~ pretty cool!

4. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

check out how dark the jalapeno is. dark colors always get the job done. i just watched a show about dark lures. Black is the best dark lure to use. fish see a silhouette of a "fish". have you ever notice how bait fish have white bottoms, well thats to protect them in the wild. fish dont see the white, they see the dark areas on the bait fish. Thats how they know to feed on it. When your throwing a dark lure, or jalapeno, that looks like a lure, then why wouldnt it work? you could pretty much put anything dark on your line and as long as the fish was "fooled" you would catch them, and if they are eating anything and everything you throw then its probably even easier. mind you i am no expert but, this doesnt surprise me, especially when you can throw bare hooks at red and they will eat them. if they see it and it appeals to them they eat it!

As for the dark jalapeno, it probably was like a sillouette against the white, or blue sky. They can see it move they eat it. very cool, none the less.

5. mims

mims Well-Known Member

those thing make my butt hole burn, so do jalapenos.