Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hull designed/built by Glasser Boatworks, finished by the gentleman I bought it from. I kinda fell in love with her the day I saw the add. I dated many other boat adds, telling myself I had to play the field, but I’d keep going back to this one time after time. Don’t know there was just something about her lines, her color, and her simplicity. Can’t wait to buy her a few new dresses (chart plotter/trolling motor) I think she will wear them well.

Anyways, I’m stoked!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Sweet ride. In the top pic, it looks like the motor cowl has a fin on it. Mirage?

·
Registered
253 Posts
View attachment 175820 View attachment 175821 View attachment 175822 View attachment 175823 View attachment 175824 Hull designed/built by Glasser Boatworks, finished by the gentleman I bought it from. I kinda fell in love with her the day I saw the add. I dated many other boat adds, telling myself I had to play the field, but I’d keep going back to this one time after time. Don’t know there was just something about her lines, her color, and her simplicity. Can’t wait to buy her a few new dresses (chart plotter/trolling motor) I think she will wear them well.

Anyways, I’m stoked!
Very Nice!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thats how the tahatsu cowl is designed, thats a sweet sled Man 👍😎Plum Purdy 😊👍

But your Right ,at that angle it looks like a fin ,maybe its that Hatsu 'Great White Edition" 🦈 😋

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Beautiful lines.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Looks like you may need a tiller extension to stand and hold onto the grab bar?

·
Mount Pleasant, SC
202 Posts
Loved seeing this ride in Charleston!

Reactions: Whistu
1 - 20 of 24 Posts