Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Shadowcast 18
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone who wants to throw some flies tomorrow in Jacksonville. The weather is blue bird clear and 0 to 5 wind. Since it’s mid week I don’t have anyone to go with! I’ll push and bring the beer and ice and boat. Just be good conversation haha! Anyways hit me
Up on here If anyone is interested.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Is there anyone who wants to throw some flies tomorrow in Jacksonville. The weather is blue bird clear and 0 to 5 wind. Since it’s mid week I don’t have anyone to go with! I’ll push and bring the beer and ice and boat. Just be good conversation haha! Anyways hit me
Up on here If anyone is interested.
Great invite! Wish I wasn’t over 1000 miles away! Have a great day!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd join you if I was free tomorrow. Maybe next time. That is if you have any interest in fishing with a novice (and it'd be totally understandable if not 😄).

·
Registered
2019 Gheenoe LT10
152 Posts
Yo Felton, wish I were free tomorrow, but I think my friend and I will be taking my Gheenoe up to Jax for the flood on Saturday morning. If you're free and have someone to go in your skiff, it'd be sick to meet up for the flood. Hit me up, you got my number!

But in case anyone does go out with Felton tomorrow, great guy, you wont be disappointed, even if the fish aren't biting.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yo Felton, wish I were free tomorrow, but I think my friend and I will be taking my Gheenoe up to Jax for the flood on Saturday morning. If you're free and have someone to go in your skiff, it'd be sick to meet up for the flood. Hit me up, you got my number!

But in case anyone does go out with Felton tomorrow, great guy, you wont be disappointed, even if the fish aren't biting.
This is a great example of what Microskiff is all about!👍

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's cool seeing jacksonville guys on here...I'll be fishing/riding around Friday and Saturday getting the break-in wrapped up on the repower

·
Registered
2019 Gheenoe LT10
152 Posts
It's cool seeing jacksonville guys on here...I'll be fishing/riding around Friday and Saturday getting the break-in wrapped up on the repower
Yeah, I'm in Gainesville, but I go up for the floods pretty frequently. If we all go Saturday for the flood, we can have ourselves a little MS meetup 🤙

·
Registered
Shadowcast 18
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Damn I got a new phone and lost so many numbers that weren’t in my cloud! Shoot me another text so I can have it. Unfortunately I have family coming in this weekend but I’m down to fish any other time!

·
Registered
Shadowcast 18
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd join you if I was free tomorrow. Maybe next time. That is if you have any interest in fishing with a novice (and it'd be totally understandable if not 😄).
I’d absolutely be cool with it! Ill give you bow time all day!

·
Registered
2019 Gheenoe LT10
152 Posts
Damn I got a new phone and lost so many numbers that weren’t in my cloud! Shoot me another text so I can have it. Unfortunately I have family coming in this weekend but I’m down to fish any other time!
All good brother, I'll shoot you a text so you got my number again. And always let me know if you're coming to the west coast, I'd love to show you around sometime.

·
Registered
2019 gheenoe LT10 20hp merc
34 Posts
Yeah, I'm in Gainesville, but I go up for the floods pretty frequently. If we all go Saturday for the flood, we can have ourselves a little MS meetup 🤙
ill be out saturday for the flood in the AM aswell most likely. ill be in my gheenoe LT10

·
Registered
112 Posts
I can't do too shallow. I haven't trimmed the fiberglass yet so I cant go full tilt....I still have some areas I'll be fishing though. Then cruising the icw/chilling around Ft George/Kingsley testing the prop. I'll probably put in at sisters creek

·
Registered
2019 Gheenoe LT10
152 Posts
Where are yall fishing? They should be schooled up by now. Im also in Jax.
If that’s where my buddy and I end up going, we’d be doing the flood in the morning. But full disclosure, I only go to Jax for the floors, but if you know where to find them schooled up and want to show a newbie to the area the ropes, I’ll buy you some beer lol.

ill be out saturday for the flood in the AM aswell most likely. ill be in my gheenoe LT10
But I’m running out of an LT10 too. If that’s what I’m doing, we should meet up at the launch that morning and hit the flood 🤙

·
Registered
820 Posts
If that’s where my buddy and I end up going, we’d be doing the flood in the morning. But full disclosure, I only go to Jax for the floors, but if you know where to find them schooled up and want to show a newbie to the area the ropes, I’ll buy you some beer lol.

But I’m running out of an LT10 too. If that’s what I’m doing, we should meet up at the launch that morning and hit the flood 🤙
Usually at low tide this time of year. And i usually find them in clapboard or sisters

·
Registered
55 Posts
Curious if anyone saw any reds in the grass this morning? Fished the flood yesterday and didn’t see a single tail. I know water temp is too cold, was hoping to get lucky

1 - 20 of 24 Posts